Thursday, August 5, 2010

ELANA'S BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP




Today is a special day on Year of the Blog. We have a guest blogger! Since my mom is cooking away in the kitchen this morning I, Rachel am going to blog for her. One of my dearest friends, Elana and I are sitting in the York Beach Maine house trying to think of something to blog. For those of you who don't know... Elana and I met in Scotland when we studied abroad and just clicked right from day one. We had many amazing adventures and helped each other learn and grow so much throughout the whole experience. Elana is here this week with me in Maine and it is the first time we have seen each other since that trip almost 2 years ago...

So back to the food. Elana has a special party dip that is always a huge favorite. Buffalo Chicken Dip is today's recipe... and here's how you do it.

1 large can of canned chicken (next to the canned tuna)


1/2 Franks Red Hot sauce (pepper sauce)


1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese


1/2 cup of bleu cheese or ranch salad dressing


add all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together, then pour mixture into a slow cooker on medium heat. Cook for about 30-45 min.


Serve hot with tortilla chips and fresh veggies!!
I hope everyone is having a great summer! Love, Rachel and Elana


As my Mom would say...ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment