Monday, September 20, 2010

LU CRACKERS


Most people I know have their biggest food weaknesses in chocolate and sugar-laden desserts. For me it is SALT-laden foods. I love salt...and I try to never add salt since I think on a daily basis I am always over the prescribed milligrams limits of salt anyway.
But I found these water crackers that are sooooo good. Their most glorious flavor is sea salt and olive oil....seriously sea salt and olive oil..simply perfect. I have tried the new Tollhouse sea salt and olive oil crisps or flatbread crackers.....nothing close to these LU crackers.
They need nothing, no cheese, no other dollops of things on top of them to make them taste good...these are just so simply perfect alone.
Try these at your next cocktail party!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment