Tuesday, April 13, 2010

THE SMALLEST CHEF


This week one of the last surviving Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz passed away. He was 94. Meinhardt Raabe was the munchkin who so eloquently spoke these words....as coronoer I must aver, I thoroughly examined her and she's not only merely dead she is really most sincerely dead......
After the movie's release Raabe toured the country in the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile promoting hot dogs as "Little Oscar" the world's smallest chef.....
In 2005 he wrote a book...Memories of a Munchkin: An Illustrated Walk Down the Yellow Brick Road.
So now you are saying to yourselves...she's blogging about a munchkin...a small chef...Bernie he was a munchkin not a clown....my kids are not surprised...I love the Wizard of Oz....favorite movie...
Let's face it I am on vacation in St. Thomas...the sun just came out...a bloody mary has my name on it...got to go...love you all
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment